Scaling New Heights 2020
November 8th – 11th, 2019
Come Join us for all the fun!
We are both excited to be speakers at this years Scaling New Heights event.
Using Live Streams to Grow Your Firm
You have successfully mastered Zoom meetings and now you want to share your knowledge with the rest of the world through livestreaming. During this interactive session, we will introduce the different between an online meeting and a webinar and the best tips and tricks to stream online to Facebook, YouTube, Twitter & more!
- Attendees of this session will automatically be invited to a follow up mastermind session two weeks after SNH to check in on members progress!
To Submit or Not To Submit – Understanding PPP Loan Forgiveness
The Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act dramatically changed how loan forgiveness would be handled for loan recipients. Join Matthew Fulton of Parkway Business Solutions as he discusses the latest information available before submitting your loan forgiveness application. Matthew will also take questions from the audience.
COVID After PPP Funds Run Out
What can you do when your PPP funds have already been spent, and then an employee contracts COVID? Lean about the Families First Coronavirus Act (FFCRA) and your requirements as an employer to provide paid time off due to the Coronavirus.
Introduction to Microsoft Teams for Accounting Firms
For accountants and tax professionals, it can be difficult to find a project management tool that simplifies that data collection process at the same time. Join Matthew Fulton of Parkway Business Solutions as he demonstrates how they uses Teams to collaborate with clients as well as their remote team members.
Speaker: Matthew Fulton
I Just Started my Bookkeeping/Accounting Firm, Now What?
QB Community Live members, Matthew Fulton and Lynda Artesani will combine forces to help you learn how to get your new business off the ground and what you need to do to market and grow your firm. Learn best practices to set your firm up for success!
- Learn how to advertise and get your business started
- Client tips for onboarding
- Learn how to set up proper workflows for your clients
Role Play Your Way to Advisory
This session will give you the skills to analyze the data in the customer company file to help create the high value deliverable to the client. Learn how to lead the advisory meeting.
We will role play the conversation and help the audience learn how to handle the difficult questions from clients.
- Add advisory services to the services you sell
- How to analyze the data and create client-ready budgets, cash flow, forecasting and financial statements for your customer
- Learn the skills for a successful client meeting on advisory services
Why A Niche Strategy Plan is Your Path to The Future
Learn the skills necessary to move your firm into specializing.
- Learn the steps to specialize in your firm
- Learn why to niche
- Learn how to select your specialty
- Learn how to navigate a plan to specialize. What do you need to learn to be that “expert” in the chosen field