Matthew Fulton is Co-Founder and CTO of Parkway Business Solutions where he uses his passion for technology to create time-saving tools for accountants, and bookkeeping solutions to fit the needs of the modern small business owner. His current project is Vendorsync, a bank feed application for QuickBooks Desktop that can cut data entry for accountants by up to 50%.
Matthew also coaches small businesses and works with them to integrating technology into their workflow to increase efficiency, reduce costs, and increase the customer experience.
When he’s not working, you’ll likely find Matthew walking his dogs Cylis, and Sophie on the beach in Ventura, CA where it’s always another “beautiful day in paradise!”
- Using Custom Fields in QuickBooks Online Advanced ReportingThe post Using Custom Fields in QuickBooks Online Advanced Reporting appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions. CREATING SPECIALIZED REPORTS WITH CUSTOM FIELDS & QUICKBOOKS ONLINE ADVANCED Data Quality is vital to the success of any business, especially companies in the professional service sector. Whether you are serving a law firm, accounting practice, […]
- How to Use a Lightbox Gallery in a Blog PostThe post How to Use a Lightbox Gallery in a Blog Post appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions. Your First Lightbox Gallery While creating your first lightbox gallery, you will need to create different size copies of your images that are compressed for website speed. To accomplish this I use the following […]
- Changing your Perspective of QuickBooks LiveThe post Changing your Perspective of QuickBooks Live appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions. Changing your Perspective of QuickBooks Live I think it is important right now to point out that there are A LOT of small business owners, bookkeepers, accountants, and probably even a couple Intuit’s own employees who still have […]
- Deep Dive into Using Projects in QuickBooks OnlineThe post Deep Dive into Using Projects in QuickBooks Online appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions. How to Use Projects in QuickBooks Online Projects was first introduced to QuickBooks Online in 2016 bringing the program one step closer to the functionality provided by its desktop counterpart. Since its introduction, Intuit has been […]
- Its Really Easy to Forget What You Had to LearnThe post Its Really Easy to Forget What You Had to Learn appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions. Being a business consultant, requires a lot of patience which at times can be somewhat difficult. We all have different “ah-ha” moments along our journey and I wanted to share one of mine that […]