With over 20 years of experience Artesani Bookkeeping has been leading the way through cloud accounting’s evolution. As early adopters of QuickBooks Online, Lynda and her team of Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors have helped more than 200 companies convert to cloud based solutions.
Recently honored by Intuit, Lynda is one of 26 council members – 18 from the US and eight from Canada – who will share their insights, experience and expertise to help Intuit develop new products and services for accounting professionals and small businesses worldwide.
- 17 Hats
- Lean Law
- The Great Divide! Structure your Law Firm Data December 8, 2019Divisional Data: A Savvy Law Firm Accounting Strategy of Structuring your Law Firm Data You SO wanted to hear “you’ve made partner”. You dreamt about it as a child but never thought that you could be the one saying it instead! And it’s all thanks to how you and your accountant that have run the […]
- Clio Legal Trends Report – answer your phone! December 1, 2019Week two and I am still discussing The Legal Trends Report by Clio. The second half of this report is fascinating. Especially as to how they went about researching what a client is looking for when seeking an attorney. Most people find an attorney by referral Most people seeking out an attorney do so by […]
- Annual Clio 2019 Legal Trends Report has dropped November 24, 2019I spend a ton of time studying the industry that I work with. That is the Legal Industry. I listen to podcasts, watch webinars, and try to learn the pain points in my clients' industry. This report was fascinating! A big thank you to Joshua Lenon, the lawyer in residence at Clio for a […]
- 4 Law Firm KPI’s to Remain Competitive! November 17, 2019You know what you have to do every day…it’s on the calendar. “Meet with this client”, “meet with that lender”, “train the new co-worker”, “plan with the interior designer”, and at the end of the day, “enter in company expenses” (hopefully you’ve got a dedicated bookkeeper for this by now, ahem…”cough cough”). […]
- Bookkeeping Service Near Me? Here’s a Better Way to Find What You Need November 10, 2019Looking for a bookkeeping service for your small business? Before you type in “bookkeeping service near me,” it’s important to know that there are better ways to find what you need. Review these tips when searching for a bookkeeper or bookkeeping service. Do Your Research The easiest way to find a bookkeeper for your business is to […]