With over 20 years of experience Artesani Bookkeeping has been leading the way through cloud accounting’s evolution. As early adopters of QuickBooks Online, Lynda and her team of Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors have helped more than 200 companies convert to cloud based solutions.
Recently honored by Intuit, Lynda is one of 26 council members – 18 from the US and eight from Canada – who will share their insights, experience and expertise to help Intuit develop new products and services for accounting professionals and small businesses worldwide.
- 17 Hats
- Lean Law
- Legal Accounting Software: Comparison June 28, 2020The latest software developments can be a real challenge to keep track of. That's why I search for comparison charts such as the ones I'm providing below. A side by side comparison is often helpful when deciding what tools to place in the old How to run an effective, profitable, Law Firm tool kit. Sometimes you just […]
- Surviving Post-Pandemic: A Law Firm Guide Map June 21, 2020You are allowed to re-open. It’s a new world. Maybe your office was closed for a couple of months and your staff has been working remotely. Sales have dropped for some firms, especially the ones that relied on walk-in traffic. Some of the personal injury attorneys may have lots of matters but the insurance companies are […]
- Automating Law Firms and AI both Serves and Hinders June 14, 2020Automating Law Firms and AI (artificial intelligence) is, without a doubt, affecting your Law Firm. Advances in technology are rolling out whether you are for them or against them, so it makes sense that you would want to protect the firm you work so hard for. You don’t have to love AI to benefit from […]
- Are You A Cool Cat? June 7, 2020I love the story of Leon the lawyer. He is a stray cat. He strolled in one day. The staff at the law firm adopted him. People complained about this stray cat roaming around the office. What did the law firm do to keep him? They hired him. Yup, as an attorney. Look around your […]
- QuickBooks for Law Firms? A Software Review May 31, 2020QuickBooks for law firms? Would I possibly recommend that? As I continue with my review of apps, this week is about using QuickBooks Online or QuickBooks Online Advanced for your law practice. And by that, I mean using it alone, with no additional app, and manually -- with all the workarounds. If you have trust accounting, […]