With over 20 years of experience Artesani Bookkeeping has been leading the way through cloud accounting’s evolution. As early adopters of QuickBooks Online, Lynda and her team of Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors have helped more than 200 companies convert to cloud based solutions.
Recently honored by Intuit, Lynda is one of 26 council members – 18 from the US and eight from Canada – who will share their insights, experience and expertise to help Intuit develop new products and services for accounting professionals and small businesses worldwide.
- 17 Hats
- Lean Law
- Attorney Invoicing Workflow using LeanLaw August 25, 2019This post is part three of a series on how to work with your first attorney-client, what you need to know. In Part One, we jumped in at the very beginning talking about the terminology around working with law firms and attorneys. Part two was all about the law firm expenses, and specifically, this […]
- Bookkeeping Service Near Me? Here’s a Better Way to Find What You Need August 23, 2019Looking for a bookkeeping service for your small business? Before you type in “bookkeeping service near me,” it’s important to know that there are better ways to find what you need. Review these tips for searching for a bookkeeper or service. Do Your Research The easiest way to find a bookkeeper for your business is to first […]
- Attorney Expenses and Advanced Client Costs August 18, 2019This post is part two of a blog series on how to work with your first attorney-client, what you need to know. Last week, we jumped in at the very beginning and discussed the terminology around working with law firms and attorneys. This week it is all about the law firm expenses, and specifically, this […]
- Working With Attorneys: Trust Accounting August 11, 2019This article is for the person who just picked up a brand new law firm client and has no clue where to start. Trust accounting can seem scary. Also, what is all this terminology???? Trust accounts, retainers, matters, advanced client costs, and an Iolta account? What does it all mean? Well, it is super important […]
- My Lawyers are NOT Guilty August 4, 2019..of these very common Law Firm Accounting mistakes. There I was, cruising the web for a little writing inspiration and suddenly… I was hooked! “Solo and Small Law Firm Accounting Issues” posted by FindLaw.com. Now THIS resonates!!! These common mistakes, described by FindLaw are often the cause of many critical financial […]