With over 20 years of experience Artesani Bookkeeping has been leading the way through cloud accounting’s evolution. As early adopters of QuickBooks Online, Lynda and her team of Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors have helped more than 200 companies convert to cloud based solutions.
Recently honored by Intuit, Lynda is one of 26 council members – 18 from the US and eight from Canada – who will share their insights, experience and expertise to help Intuit develop new products and services for accounting professionals and small businesses worldwide.
- 17 Hats
- Lean Law
- First Attorney-Client: Pricing your Work October 18, 2020Pricing client work, especially when you're first starting, can be challenging. Finding precisely the right amount to invoice, it's a finesse skill. It comes with practice. Give yourself some space because you win some and you lose some. We all make mistakes and pricing. The more we price, the better we get at this skill.Here […]
- LEAN, Mean, LAW Machine! October 11, 2020This week was supposed to be about pricing your first attorney-client lead. Part of a series you can find here. However, what is that saying, "life got in the way"? We have a pretty big client migration underway and it is at the "first billing" stage which typically requires much more training on our end. […]
- Managing your First Law Firm Client October 4, 2020Get Your Free eBookSign up to get your free eBook on Managing your First Law Firm Client. Click "sent it'' so it will go straight to your inbox. Send It Yes, I created a book! So many people have asked me about how I got started and what you need to know. I put this […]
- First Attorney-Client: Engagement Prep October 4, 2020This week is all about getting closer to the engagement letter and completing the file review. Back in the first post, I mentioned that you should charge for this service. In the second post, I talked about how you don't want to forget anything or forget to look at an area that may give you […]
- Your First Attorney-Client: QuickBooks File Review September 27, 2020In last week's post, it was all about how to handle your first attorney-client prospect. We talked all about what to say and what information to gather. You made the initial sale during the conversation you had with the client.This week is all about "what do you do next?" Let's paint the picture further for the scenario....now […]