With over 20 years of experience Artesani Bookkeeping has been leading the way through cloud accounting’s evolution. As early adopters of QuickBooks Online, Lynda and her team of Advanced Certified QuickBooks ProAdvisors have helped more than 200 companies convert to cloud based solutions.
Recently honored by Intuit, Lynda is one of 26 council members – 18 from the US and eight from Canada – who will share their insights, experience and expertise to help Intuit develop new products and services for accounting professionals and small businesses worldwide.
- 17 Hats
- Lean Law
- Getting Started with QuickBooks Online Accountant April 21, 2019This post is about starting and getting started with QuickBooks Online Accountant. Getting started as a business owner in an accounting firm. So many things have changed since I began my practice almost 20 years ago. When I started my business, I looked up ads for part-time bookkeepers (yes! The newspaper...wow, have things changed!). I […]
- Chart of Accounts Limitation QuickBooks April 14, 2019Did you know there is aChart of Accounts Limitation in QuickBooks? Does this limitation gotcha down??? When you create a company, QuickBooks Online creates specific accounts for that company by default, and creates other special accounts when certain features are turned on in the settings. Now we have a 250 cap on the number of […]
- Billing Workflow for Attorneys April 7, 2019I wanted to review in more detail the billing workflow for attorneys that I am using. It is one of my most precious routines to work with Hubdoc/LeanLaw/QuickBooks. There are many steps are involved in this workflow. If you miss one, it may make your workflow a bit clunky. In the video below the entire […]
- Is Email Safe? Client communication for the future March 31, 2019A quiet space....Would it be wonderful to go back in time? To go back to when email was just a communication tool. And you didn’t get all the advertisements, The spam, etc. I stumbled upon this quiet space. It’s called Liscio. It’s the tool I’m going to use with my clients for communication, file sharing, […]
- Entering a vehicle purchase into QuickBooks March 24, 2019Lynda's dream carDo you need to enter a new vehicle purchase into Quickbooks? And where did the truck go (from my original posting of this)? Well, it changed to my dream car! All kidding aside, when you add a vehicle to QuickBooks, how do you enter this transaction accurately for your business records? So many […]