The journey of the small business owner is filled with interesting challenges and obstacles that must be navigated along the way.
CommunityLive provides a place for members of Intuits Community to share their experiences and their challenges as we all take this journey together.
Together we all Succeed.
Intuit Accountants is dedicated to helping accounting professionals save time, grow their practice and help their clients succeed.
Our VIBE will attract Our TRIBE!
Do you have a passion for the Self-Employed and their business & personal financial success?
This group has been created for my community of Self-Employed business owners and the partners that help them learn, grow and thrive on their path towards financial flexibility and happiness!
Your Headquarters for tips, tricks, training, and support for ProAdvisors, Accountants, and Bookkeepers using QuickBooks, whether it's Desktop (QBD) or Online (QBO), and the apps with which they integrate.
This is YOUR Community.
To learn, share, celebrate or commiserate. This group is a place to share topics on growing your Accounting or Bookkeeping firm. Whether you are struggling with the Cloud Journey, Workflows, Team or Leadership, we hope that you will find answers here, and perhaps some camaraderie knowing that you aren't alone.
Websites Blogs Pages
- A Hybrid Solution for Today’s Remote Challenges August 22, 2020The post A Hybrid Solution for Today’s Remote Challenges appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions. A Hybrid Solution for Today’s Remote Challenges Five months ago, the world as we knew it changed. Almost overnight, businesses were forced to close, or if they were lucky, they could transition to working remotely. As a […]Matthew Fulton
- PPP Frequently Asked Questions June 30, 2020The post PPP Frequently Asked Questions appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions. The post PPP Frequently Asked Questions appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions.Matthew Fulton
- First Attorney-Client: Pricing your Work October 18, 2020Pricing client work, especially when you're first starting, can be challenging. Finding precisely the right amount to invoice, it's a finesse skill. It comes with practice. Give yourself some space because you win some and you lose some. We all make mistakes and pricing. The more we price, the better we get at this skill.Here […]Lynda Artesani
- LEAN, Mean, LAW Machine! October 11, 2020This week was supposed to be about pricing your first attorney-client lead. Part of a series you can find here. However, what is that saying, "life got in the way"? We have a pretty big client migration underway and it is at the "first billing" stage which typically requires much more training on our end. […]Lynda Artesani
- Get all new Zooms and Events on the NEW Nerd Enterprises Site: June 11, 2019New.NerdEnterprises.com The post Get all new Zooms and Events on the NEW Nerd Enterprises Site: appeared first on Nerd Enterprises.sethdavid
- Accounting Cleanup Jobs Made Easy with Billbeez April 1, 2019This is the time of year when us accountants are being asked to clean up a lot of people’s books. March 15 has passed, and companies have had to go on extension because their books either aren’t ready, or they don’t exist at all. Accounting cleanup jobs are great for us accountants because we make […]sethdavid