The journey of the small business owner is filled with interesting challenges and obstacles that must be navigated along the way.
CommunityLive provides a place for members of Intuits Community to share their experiences and their challenges as we all take this journey together.
Together we all Succeed.
Intuit Accountants is dedicated to helping accounting professionals save time, grow their practice and help their clients succeed.
Our VIBE will attract Our TRIBE!
Do you have a passion for the Self-Employed and their business & personal financial success?
This group has been created for my community of Self-Employed business owners and the partners that help them learn, grow and thrive on their path towards financial flexibility and happiness!
Your Headquarters for tips, tricks, training, and support for ProAdvisors, Accountants, and Bookkeepers using QuickBooks, whether it's Desktop (QBD) or Online (QBO), and the apps with which they integrate.
This is YOUR Community.
To learn, share, celebrate or commiserate. This group is a place to share topics on growing your Accounting or Bookkeeping firm. Whether you are struggling with the Cloud Journey, Workflows, Team or Leadership, we hope that you will find answers here, and perhaps some camaraderie knowing that you aren't alone.
Websites Blogs Pages
- Hunt a Killer March 27, 2020The post Hunt a Killer appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions. Shared Google Document Lucid Chart Week 1 Box Contents Week 2 Contents [...] The post Hunt a Killer appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions.Matthew Fulton
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act March 26, 2020The post Families First Coronavirus Response Act appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions. How to Pay Employees through The Families First Coronavirus Response Act If you are like many of the small business owners impacted by the COVID-19 outbreak, you are probably trying to figure out how you can pay your people. […]Matthew Fulton
- Survivor: Law firm Edition April 5, 2020What are your law firm survival strategies? For years I watched the TV show, Survivor. I have often said I would never go on an island with bugs and snakes and no food. Yet, here we are in the midst of a strange world of lockdown and no work, reduced or eliminated income. It feels like we […]Lynda Artesani
- The Remote Law Firm March 29, 2020Our firm has been remote-based since 2008. We've been doing virtual meetings with our team internally and with our clients for years now. We are familiar with the current tools to be remote, like Zoom, I have the Yeti microphone, have the ring light and green screen. We are proud to say that Artesani Bookkeeping […]Lynda Artesani
- Get all new Zooms and Events on the NEW Nerd Enterprises Site: June 11, 2019New.NerdEnterprises.com The post Get all new Zooms and Events on the NEW Nerd Enterprises Site: appeared first on Nerd Enterprises.sethdavid
- Accounting Cleanup Jobs Made Easy with Billbeez April 1, 2019This is the time of year when us accountants are being asked to clean up a lot of people’s books. March 15 has passed, and companies have had to go on extension because their books either aren’t ready, or they don’t exist at all. Accounting cleanup jobs are great for us accountants because we make […]sethdavid