The journey of the small business owner is filled with interesting challenges and obstacles that must be navigated along the way.
CommunityLive provides a place for members of Intuits Community to share their experiences and their challenges as we all take this journey together.
Together we all Succeed.
Intuit Accountants is dedicated to helping accounting professionals save time, grow their practice and help their clients succeed.
Our VIBE will attract Our TRIBE!
Do you have a passion for the Self-Employed and their business & personal financial success?
This group has been created for my community of Self-Employed business owners and the partners that help them learn, grow and thrive on their path towards financial flexibility and happiness!
Your Headquarters for tips, tricks, training, and support for ProAdvisors, Accountants, and Bookkeepers using QuickBooks, whether it's Desktop (QBD) or Online (QBO), and the apps with which they integrate.
This is YOUR Community.
To learn, share, celebrate or commiserate. This group is a place to share topics on growing your Accounting or Bookkeeping firm. Whether you are struggling with the Cloud Journey, Workflows, Team or Leadership, we hope that you will find answers here, and perhaps some camaraderie knowing that you aren't alone.
Websites Blogs Pages
- Selling Technology with Technology February 17, 2020The post Selling Technology with Technology appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions. As a small business consultant, it is not uncommon for me to schedule new client meeting on their home turf. While these onsite visits can be very beneficial for evaluating the company's current processes, it often made it very difficult […]Parkway
- New Client Questionnaire Form December 28, 2019The post New Client Questionnaire Form appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions. The post New Client Questionnaire Form appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions.Parkway
- Tea and Cookies & with the IRS? Avoiding IRS Pitfalls February 23, 2020It’s tax season! ….“UuuuggGH!” If that’s how you and your law firm associates are feeling these days, I get it. Totally understandable. After all, you’re the superheroes that sort out complicated messes, save people’s houses from being foreclosed upon and often untangle the most mysterious of stories (…only to find “it was the Professor Plum […]Lynda Artesani
- Trust Accounting and the Negative Nellies February 16, 2020Who is Negative Nellie? It could be argued that many attorneys would know, especially while representing some rather over-the-top-disgruntled clientele. In addition to the attitude of that particular client, any client who also has a negative balance on their trust account could be considered “negative” as well. LOL! 😉 […]Lynda Artesani
- Get all new Zooms and Events on the NEW Nerd Enterprises Site: June 11, 2019New.NerdEnterprises.com The post Get all new Zooms and Events on the NEW Nerd Enterprises Site: appeared first on Nerd Enterprises.sethdavid
- Accounting Cleanup Jobs Made Easy with Billbeez April 1, 2019This is the time of year when us accountants are being asked to clean up a lot of people’s books. March 15 has passed, and companies have had to go on extension because their books either aren’t ready, or they don’t exist at all. Accounting cleanup jobs are great for us accountants because we make […]sethdavid