The journey of the small business owner is filled with interesting challenges and obstacles that must be navigated along the way.
CommunityLive provides a place for members of Intuits Community to share their experiences and their challenges as we all take this journey together.
Together we all Succeed.
Intuit Accountants is dedicated to helping accounting professionals save time, grow their practice and help their clients succeed.
Our VIBE will attract Our TRIBE!
Do you have a passion for the Self-Employed and their business & personal financial success?
This group has been created for my community of Self-Employed business owners and the partners that help them learn, grow and thrive on their path towards financial flexibility and happiness!
Your Headquarters for tips, tricks, training, and support for ProAdvisors, Accountants, and Bookkeepers using QuickBooks, whether it's Desktop (QBD) or Online (QBO), and the apps with which they integrate.
This is YOUR Community.
To learn, share, celebrate or commiserate. This group is a place to share topics on growing your Accounting or Bookkeeping firm. Whether you are struggling with the Cloud Journey, Workflows, Team or Leadership, we hope that you will find answers here, and perhaps some camaraderie knowing that you aren't alone.
Websites Blogs Pages
- Deep Dive into Using Projects in QuickBooks Online February 17, 2019The post Deep Dive into Using Projects in QuickBooks Online appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions. How to Use Projects in QuickBooks Online Projects was first introduced to QuickBooks Online in 2016 bringing the program one step closer to the functionality provided by its desktop counterpart. Since its introduction, Intuit has been […]Parkway
- Its Really Easy to Forget What You Had to Learn January 27, 2019The post Its Really Easy to Forget What You Had to Learn appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions. Being a business consultant, requires a lot of patience which at times can be somewhat difficult. We all have different “ah-ha” moments along our journey and I wanted to share one of mine that […]Parkway
- Not Just a Guide for Lawyers “Income” vs “Revenue” July 15, 2019I hope you’ve been bragging about “income” and not your “revenue”. That is to say… IF you’ve been bragging at all! You went and got that expensive degree to practice law, not to be sitting at home crunching numbers and trying to figure out why your income isn’t what you thought it would be. Nevertheless, […]Lynda Artesani
- Thoughts and perspectives… speaking from the heart July 15, 2019“Relaxation is the doorway to both wisdom and compassion.” Tara Brach If you signed up to follow me here or are reading this post to find out how to do something with QuickBooks or accounting for law firms, you may have to skip this post. I am just returning from a week off of work […]Lynda Artesani
- Get all new Zooms and Events on the NEW Nerd Enterprises Site: June 11, 2019New.NerdEnterprises.com The post Get all new Zooms and Events on the NEW Nerd Enterprises Site: appeared first on Nerd Enterprises.sethdavid
- Accounting Cleanup Jobs Made Easy with Billbeez April 1, 2019This is the time of year when us accountants are being asked to clean up a lot of people’s books. March 15 has passed, and companies have had to go on extension because their books either aren’t ready, or they don’t exist at all. Accounting cleanup jobs are great for us accountants because we make […]sethdavid