The journey of the small business owner is filled with interesting challenges and obstacles that must be navigated along the way.
CommunityLive provides a place for members of Intuits Community to share their experiences and their challenges as we all take this journey together.
Together we all Succeed.
Intuit Accountants is dedicated to helping accounting professionals save time, grow their practice and help their clients succeed.
Our VIBE will attract Our TRIBE!
Do you have a passion for the Self-Employed and their business & personal financial success?
This group has been created for my community of Self-Employed business owners and the partners that help them learn, grow and thrive on their path towards financial flexibility and happiness!
Your Headquarters for tips, tricks, training, and support for ProAdvisors, Accountants, and Bookkeepers using QuickBooks, whether it's Desktop (QBD) or Online (QBO), and the apps with which they integrate.
This is YOUR Community.
To learn, share, celebrate or commiserate. This group is a place to share topics on growing your Accounting or Bookkeeping firm. Whether you are struggling with the Cloud Journey, Workflows, Team or Leadership, we hope that you will find answers here, and perhaps some camaraderie knowing that you aren't alone.
Websites Blogs Pages
- PPP Frequently Asked Questions June 30, 2020The post PPP Frequently Asked Questions appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions. The post PPP Frequently Asked Questions appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions.Matthew Fulton
- Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020 June 7, 2020The post Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act of 2020 appeared first on Bookkeeping Services - Parkway Business Solutions. Let us talk through each of the points of the Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act that bring up new concerns: The Paycheck Protection Program Flexibility Act "extends the window businesses have to use the funds from eight […]Matthew Fulton
- Legal Accounting Software: Comparison June 28, 2020The latest software developments can be a real challenge to keep track of. That's why I search for comparison charts such as the ones I'm providing below. A side by side comparison is often helpful when deciding what tools to place in the old How to run an effective, profitable, Law Firm tool kit. Sometimes you just […]Lynda Artesani
- Surviving Post-Pandemic: A Law Firm Guide Map June 21, 2020You are allowed to re-open. It’s a new world. Maybe your office was closed for a couple of months and your staff has been working remotely. Sales have dropped for some firms, especially the ones that relied on walk-in traffic. Some of the personal injury attorneys may have lots of matters but the insurance companies are […]Lynda Artesani
- Get all new Zooms and Events on the NEW Nerd Enterprises Site: June 11, 2019New.NerdEnterprises.com The post Get all new Zooms and Events on the NEW Nerd Enterprises Site: appeared first on Nerd Enterprises.sethdavid
- Accounting Cleanup Jobs Made Easy with Billbeez April 1, 2019This is the time of year when us accountants are being asked to clean up a lot of people’s books. March 15 has passed, and companies have had to go on extension because their books either aren’t ready, or they don’t exist at all. Accounting cleanup jobs are great for us accountants because we make […]sethdavid